That is a bit tricky.  Using such things as K-Y jelly as a carrier are
problematical because they are water soluble, and when you perspire, it will
still wash off.  Seems what is needed would be the carrier that is used in
waterproof sun tan lotions. That once it dries is suppose to be water
resistant.

Marshall