From: julie martin <wolfp...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>AG Deodorant-Lavilin
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

  i go to the local Wal Mart pharmacy area.  they have
a black and white tube "generic" in appearance which
costs less than $2.00. it is usually found on a top
shelf almost out of sight. i was on a trip (don't
remember where) and had forgotten my tube so i stopped
in at the local store, couldn't find it on the shelf
and i asked the pharmacy, they produced a one pound
jar (from behind the counter) - brand name Rugby. i
bought it over a year ago and think it cost about
$5.00.  i still have over half the jar left.  and it
too will last 2-3 weeks for me in the cooler months,
but i live in Texas where temps are regularly over 100
and i spend lot of time working outside so it lasts a
little more than a week. it goes on white and dries
clear.
   i think diet makes a big difference in body odors
and when i eat a lot of onion or garlic i often add
chlorophyll to my drinking water.
julie

<http://www.thevitaminbin.com/lavilin-deodorant.html>