Brickey wrote:
> I still get a foot itch that can't be relieved by rubbing. I found that
> stretching my ankle for five seconds s eems to help, I stetch forward ,
> toes out and toes in. A dancer said that exercise helped her feet.

My wife has used a magnet taped over the itch. Relief is pretty quick
and lets her sleep. You have to sure you put the correct side of the
magnet by your foot:  If you suspend it by a string so that it aligns
itself with the earth's magnetic field, the side that faces south is
the one to use.

Be well,

Mike D.