Zeb you are right....I feel  much better now....with the nitrofurantoin I could
feel my lungs.. and bones....I was thinking going to Heaven and the doctor said
:go on ,it is only a side effect.
Now I NEVER will have this drug again....I take the CS and pro-biotics....and
it works!!!!!

At the moment I cannot eat oranges  and acid food...to much flatulence.

It takes a long time to feel better after the Nitrofurantoin....

I HAVE TO TELL THE WOMAN OF THE WORLD...don' t take Nitrofurantoin...it causes
bladder disease.

I saw it in a book of C.Norman Shealy M.D. Ph.D
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies

1998 Element Books Limited

I have the Dutch translation
ISBN 3-8290-1713-8

(page 379)

3 medicine are not good for bladder disease
Nitrofurantoin
Methenaminemandelaat
Cyclofosfamide

What ,in the future , can I tell my familydoctor,he said you don' t like
anti-biotica...but that its not  true....I become more ill....and nobody helps
...only sending bills and wrong medicine...I am angry about that all.

Trudy