Yumm. Sounds good, Dennis. I miss gardening. Haven't done so since I
was about 14.

Remember the question I was asking was whether the tabasco sauce many
folks would have in the cupboard would be useful first aid for a heart
attack, as is reported about cayenne pepper.

It's not cayenne but frutescens. One can assume, or use whatever's at
hand, I suppose, but we don't know for sure. Anything would be better
than nothing? What about other hot sauces?

Be well,

Mike D.