* From: * Carlos Pérez[SMTP:explorer...@hotmail.com]
* Sent: * Thursday, September 14, 2006 7:50:47 PM
* To: * silver-list@eskimo.com
* Subject: * Re: CS>CS to help cure Ehrlichiosis?

Mike,

I answered your second one before reading your first one!

Since I have not yet been able to buy a good quality generator (it would
have to come from abroad), I am temporarily using the cheap one I have, and
with it and with the help you wonderful people are giving me, I am making a
better CS everyday. The voltage in the geneator is regulated to 27.5 V.
Using 12% by volume of the previous batch as a starter, the reaction begins
at around 0.4 mA. It can not be seen, but the miliamperimeter shows it.
After 15 minutes it has risen to around 1.2 mA, and a faint activity can be
seen wth the aid of a white light beam and a black background. 15 minutes
later the reading is around 1.8 mA and the activity is more noticeable. 15
minutes later, the reading is around 3 mA, and the activity is very evident
under the white beam. 15 minutes later, at the end of one hour from the
beginning, the reading is around 3.8 mA and the activity is very profuse.

At this moment I stop the reaction, and I get a transparent product with
only a very slight yellowish hue. It has quite a strong silver flavour,
similar to the one I got in my very original cloudy soup with chunks of
silver and plenty of silver chloride I was making at the beginning, but much
more decent looking.

Following Terry´s suggestions, I bent the electrodes in an L form with a
wide curve (like a half straightened  U), and the lower third part is
parallel to the bottom of the glass, and both electrodes parallel to each
other.

This has given me excellent results, almost no brown sludge, almost no
sediment, and the cathode does not build a big bulk of silver-hydrogen
minibubbles at the end and many smaller ones all its length, insted there
are very numerous tiny fume-like streams being produced that float adrift,
with few and small silver-hydrogen balls being produced all along the
cathode. Even though it does not seem necessary, every few minuter I stirr
with a plastic spoon. The anode remains quite clean, only a mild brownish
creamy like covering that mostly comes out when cleaning with a paper towel
at the end of the process. The cathode is practically totally clean after
wiping it with the paper towel.

With the help of a friend of mine, by next week we should have built a
generator with a circuit based in a design John McLean very kindly sent me,
with current control. We are oly missing one of the components ant it should
be here next week. With it I should be able to make a much better product.

I am very much interested in what you told me about the experience Robb
Allen and Bryan Posner have had with Lymes disease. I will get in contact
with the microelectricity germ killer Yahoo! group.

I am still surprised there seems to be a total abscence of experience with
Ehrlichiosis!!.

Is .999 silver good enough to make new electrodes? It is the best I have
found here so far to make larger diameter electrodes. The ones this
generator brought are 0.8 mm wire. Too thin in my opinion. This one I found
is made in Switzerland, small ingot with stamped seal, case and certificate.

I will keep you friends informed about my learning process.

Many thanks to all.

Carlos