To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:55 PM
Subject: RE: CS>blood pressure

Hi, I have consistently low sodium. Was told to eat lots of salt. Chiropractor tells me to use sea salt. Have been using Iodized seasalt Haines. Chiropractor is encouraging me to use RealSalt diluting it in warm water. You add sea salt to a pint or so of water until salt no longer dissolves. Take a tablespoon or so now and then of this diluted salt. When I tried this, I found that the little brown grains in the realsalt do not dissolve while the white ones would continue to dissolve longer. Have to ask him about this when I see him tomorrow. Will post his answer. I have questions about amounts of salt to use, also. ruth