Morning Wayne,  ;-))

Looks like you have some pretty complex equipment/programs.
Oh well, you know them inside out and I'm sure that you can
modify them to do whatever you want.

Servicing factory equipment is a daunting task.  I have found that
usually the prints and documentation are scanty at best, and some
genius has usually made extensive modifications and felt it was
OK to not make any drawings of what they did...  I always admire
someone who can work on these sorts of things.  My short-term
memory was never good enough for this sort of thing.

However, I have found that the electronic technician is a dying
profession.
Engineers will design and most everything a technician did can
be done by the engineer on a computer, the boards will come directly
from the board manufacturer, and defective products will be thrown
away and just replaced instead of being repaired by a technician... ;-((

Ole Bob said you could run an unregulated voltage supply without
controls and stop when the current reached a particular level.  I have
found that this makes me stop before I reach the concentration I want
because I end up having too much current density for my electrodes.
I wonder if this works if you use a large anode and a small cathode as
he was recommending, someone said that this effectively limited the
current.

My auto-shutoff is set to trip at a particular voltage level.  Since the
system
is set up to regulate the max current, when it reaches this current
limit level the
power supply will reduce the voltage in order to maintain that current.
Since
the resistance of the water is continually decreasing, the voltage will
be
continually reduced (automatically) in order to maintain the constant
current level.
For this reason, when a particular voltage level is reached, the
generator is shut down.
This voltage level relates to a particular resistance, or conductance,
of the water
and hence is related to the ppm of the colloidal silver.  It's not
exact, but close enough
and repeatable if the conditions of the generator and cell are kept
constant.

I'm adding extra detail in some of these posts, not because I think you
need them,
(so don't take offense ;-)) but because someone else might be able to
pick up what
they need from the discussion.

Yes, with a small amount of knowledge a creative person can do many
things.
Usually it is just a matter of getting the right perspective or *feel*
of how things operate.

Dan