Wow Charles!
Where did you get your information on honey?

Many different sources over many years...

I hate to correct you but ALL honey is a liquid or fluid at room temperature until it crystallizes from water evaporation.

True enough, but this generally happens within hours of when the honey is packaged, so anyone 'buying' honey will buy it in crystallized form.

But you are technically correct... :)

Buying local honey from a small beekeeper will almost assure you it is raw and probably un-filtered.

Actually, even many small producers heat their honey, because it is much easier to work with (packaging, etc) than raw honey. But if you buy it direct, at least you can ask questions, and actually see their operation (so if you use your eyes, you'll know whether or not they're lying about whether or not they heat their honey).

I can almost guarantee you most of the commercial honey you buy in the grocery store has been filtered and heated simply to enhance the looks and ease of container filling processes. Real honey has bits of wax, propolis, pollen beads, and bee body parts when centrifugally extracted.

Yep - but as I said, 'Really Raw' and 'YS Organics' are the only two commercial brands that I know of that are really raw. So, for anyone who doesn't have the option of a local producer, it is the next best thing...

Charles