Dear Folks,
Does anyone have any input about macular degeneration?
I have a small spot in the center of the vision of my right eye. It isn`t diagnosed yet, but could be MD.

There are two ways that I know of that you can pretty much cure macular degeneration (and even those annoying 'floaters')...

1. Dr, Schulze's Eyewash.

Some people can't do this, because it contains cayenne extract (so it stings like crazy), but this stuff will work miracles if you use it long enough. Cataracts, floaters, and even well advanced macular degeneration can be healed/reversed if you give it enogh time.

2. Ozone insufflation in the ears.

You have to use a medical grade ozone generator (takes a pure oxygen source), and follow the protocol, but it works. The cleanisng effects can be quite unpleasant though - nast gunk oozing out of your ears, etc, but this will cure pretty much any/all headsinus related problems, including brain tumors.

Google on either of the above (google is your friend)...

Charles