Can anyone advise on the subject of eczema....I have a medic at work who is thinking she is developing a allergy to the gloves we use but it has just started happening in the last three months and she has tried using all the different types of gloves that we have...powder free...latex free...she says she has not changed her diet and has even fasted and detoxed too to no avail....is there something she could apply topically or take orally that is not prescription?
thanks in advance ....debbie

Natures Gift - also known as, Ozonated Olive Oil (OOO).

Available from Saul Pressman, at his wife's website:

www.aloeessence.com/

Click on 'Products for your skin'...