The users shown are mostly juvenile, and apparently irresponsible.  As with any
substance be it herbs, alcohol, food, drugs (legal or otherwise), self-
responsibility is a major consideration.
People are prone to abuse or subject anything that brings an altered state of
mind to the level of  casual recreation.

I always find it interesting.....kids are conditioned from an early age by
watching adults.   Adults are often very irresponsible. Suddenly, at the age of
18 or 21 juvenilles are granted the ability to make responsible choices and are
believed to have the wisdom to know the difference.

If you research the Herb further and not be swayed by the cheaper, irreverent
sensationalism portrayed in the home videos you will find it has many uses.

Rich Adams <r...@kc.rr.com> wrote: ----- Original Message -----

> The herb salvia divinorum is being used occasionally, once or
> twice a week, to reduce the need for nicotine and other addicting
> substances.

It is also being outlawed in some states.  I think MO is one state.

Google videos have a bunch of clips showing users getting off using this
stuff.

You can read more about that stuff, and order some, here:

sagewisdom.org

I love the testimonials there.

Rich Adams