Hi Carol Ann,

No doubt Duncan will reply. But hopefully you will not mind if I add my own comments as well. With Salvia one does not "get off" in the usual sense associated with drugs such as Marijuana, meth, cocaine, etc. Nor is there any addiction associated with its use. If anything, I have found it to be relaxing, affording one the ability to gently see and feel what is otherwise obscured by the rigors and demands of everyday stress, tension and external diversions.

How much are you using and what strength? I have found it to be a profound experience, with intense visual and auditory components, and movement to where I am no longer in 3D space. I was using 8X. Do you experience the sweating, etc.

Unfortunately, I cannot tolerate the intensity of the smoke nor the tincture anymore. But I have just found "The Bukket" which may be ok because the smoke is cold (I know about the other cold smoke thingies, but haven't taken the time to make one).

http://www.bukket.com just for your info, no involvement personally or in any other way, except have purchased one:)

FWIW,

Craig