Any AC or DC motor will be very difficult to slow down enough to do CS right and still start itself turning...and turn that slow in a stable manner. If you stir too fast, one of the electrodes develops a thick grey beard of silver stabilized hydrogen bubbles that tends to insulate that electrode and drops off into the water when it gets heavy enough. Some floats, some sinks.

A gear head motor works far better. Even then, spin bar size should be tailored to batch size.

ode