Hi,

How old is this sick goat?  Too young to ruminate?

I have used colloidal silver on a baby goat before and it seemed to work.

Another question, if the rumen is dead, wouldn't probiotics help an older
goat?

Lots of unanswered questions and ones that would have to be addressed before
you could possibly treat it.  The vet would ask many questions.  Temperature
would be my vet's first question, then what have I done to treat my goat,
what are the symptoms and many more questions.  An animal can't talk.

Seems to me a vet would be in order.

Jean