Quite often over the last 8 years or so -- People like Marshall D and
others (forgive me for not being able to name them right now) -- have answered
the following question which came up in various guises --

I paraphrase:

Q: if I heat CS or EIS to near boiling --  and breathe in the steam -- will the
steam contain silver?

A: No! The silver will drop out of suspension.

I didn't believe him/them. I tried it! I used an electrical Vics steam inhaler.
You will notice the silver particles drop out and collect in the non-stick
coated boiler-water reservoir.

If you put the residue under a m-scope -- I can only presume most of the
content will be silver -- assuming you ahve used good quality distilled water!

I have used ultra-sonic nebulizers for some 8 years with CS to very great
therapeutic affect.

See my next post re the most efficient NEBULIZER INHALER I've come across --
with attached 460K pic!!

I have tried to contrast the "ultrasonic cold steam" against a green cutting
board.

Douglas H