From: Rich Adams [mailto:r...@kc.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 12:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>freezing yellow EIS.

The second to last post from Ole Bob (below) mentions yellow EIS turning
crystal clear after being frozen.   Anyone try this?

Well, I accidentally let a batch run way too long the other day and it
turned big time yellow.   Filled a liter jug, froze it, thawed it out
and it is now crystal clear, been a week and it is still crystal clear
meanwhile the original batch seems to be getting even more yellow
(darker).

I don't know why, sure would like to understand it though.

Respectfully,
Rich Adams