Mike posted something about silver oz and I was curious if anyone has done any
further research on nutrasilver. There was information last week on this and I
tried to find something about it but was unable to come up with much(only one
web site actually) It sounded like it was suspended in water and that is why I
was wondering if there was a similarity between the two products. Damon
mentioned that silver oz was collodial but I was under the impression that it
was a protein silver product. I  have read on another forum about a person who
thought silver oz was helpful and had no problems with it. It has been
suggested to me by a health care professional but I didnt think it was worth
the risks. As always, I welcome any comments