Yes, I did! In 1998 I got a baby cockatiel from a bird show, but a week later
she was passing nasty green poops. Well I gave her a little dollop of CS down
the beak, and that afternoon, took her to the vet. The vet checked a poop under
her microscope, then came back and told me, "Well it looks like Giardia, but
they aren`t moving!" 2 days later the bird was just fine, with nothing but CS!
  Marshalee

  My neice recently spent 8 months in Romania in a Giardia infested area.  We
packed her up with as much CS as she could carry and she took some every day
orally.  She returned today, Giardia free.  Has anyone else had experience with
this little amoeba and CS?

  Ian Roe