I will be interested to see what Ode has to say, but if in that situation myself I would use whatever water I had available, and make adjustments to processing time.

If it becomes necessary in this country I would also certainly use any water available, and batteries (as long as I could still get batteries). I figure if it comes to a total breakdown of the electric power supply, turning blue would be the least of my worries.
sol

geop...@aol.com wrote:

made me wonder... if in a foreign country, maybe third world,, could one generate c/s with the available water,,, as we all know water is a necessity, whether good or bad... ode this one may be for you.... thanks, geo