  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:16 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Silver .9999 fine

www.ccsilver.com  has very good prices I have don business with them for many
yrs.

Carlos Pérez <explorer...@hotmail.com> wrote:   Thank you,Terry, for your reply.

I got a Swiss Certified 99.9 Fine Silver 250 gram ingot, and I want to have
it melted and laminated into 8, 10 and 12 gauge (3.264, 2.588 and 2.053 mm
ø) but I have to make I find a jeweler that can do this without
contaminating the silver with other metals (mostly gold alloys) they
normally process.
I have not found so far any other source of trustable fine silver. The
jewelers normally use below 99.0. I found one that could get me 99.5.

As you know, with the great help you and other friends in the list heve been
giving me, I am making in my second provisional generator a good quality
EIS, cristal clear, no residues at all, around 14-15 ppm average, but the
batches are only 500 ml and I have to spend more than one hour stirring and
cleaning twice the electrodes along the process, checking the
miliamperimeter and the voltmeter to be sure I have a convenient flow of
current all this time, my original generator substituted by a new one I
built with the circuit John McLean sent me, plus a good computer 24 volt
transformer a friend gave me.

In order to produce larger batches maintaining the good quality I am
producing and in a more efficient, less time and effort consuming way, I
need larger electrode area (the wires I am using now are only ø0.8 mm!!),
adequately spaced, in a large enough container, and this is the reason why I
am trying to obtain the proper electrodes to do it.

Thank you again.

Carlos

>From: Terry Chamberlin
>To: silver-list@eskimo.com
>Subject: CS>Silver electrodes
>Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:11:50 -0500 (EST)
>
>Carlos,
>It doesn't matter what gauge or size silver wire or
>rod you use, so long as it is 99.9%+ Fine silver. Some
>folks here like wires, some like flat strips, some
>like coins, but you will make good CS with any of
>them. The larger/thicker the silver electrode, the
>longer it lasts before it completely dissolves.
>
>There are jewelers in every country of the world, and
>they can get you Fine silver. After that, you can
>assemble a device with batteries or an AC/DC adapter.
>
>You only actually need onhe silver wire/rod/coin,
>etc., the other one can be any metal that conducts
>electricity. Connect the silver electrode to the
>positive side, the other to the negative side.
>
>Terry

>http://mail.yahoo.com
>

>--
>The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

>Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>
>The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
>
>List maintainer: Mike Devour

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.