He's one of the few that care and is willing to go the extra mile to help
folks
out. And yes I have a silver puppy (Ole Bob) that is still runnin
fine. When I bought the unit
I requested an extra set of electrodes which he gave to me for free because
I was military
at the time. The reason you probably sent it back is because you weren't
smart enough to
operate it!!
T. Corbett
Germany