My guess is that Ken would be lucky to have returned 1 cent per hour for all the time he's spent on this list. If he really wanted to promote the silverpuppy his time could be much more profitably spent elsewhere. (Like tidying up his website. LOL). Other manufacturers on this list, like Trem for example, would also probably agree that time spent on 'Lists' is, from a business perspective, a waste of time. They contribute because they like it. Of course they are going to discuss or defend their products if the need rises but I think their real concern is with the general knowledge and reputation of 'colloidal silver'.

David

Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@yahoo.com] wrote:
Subject: RE: CS>Silver Puppy generator

Nice commercial, seems to be the only one we ever see?