Well, Carlos, you might have to use your cayenne pepper paste in your eyes...
;-0

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos PĂ©rez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:10 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Eye cataracts options with MSM, NAC, etc.

Hello, friends,

Thank you very much for your answers to my alternative cataracts solutions
request.

Even though we always had dairy goats in our farms during 20+ years and made
cheese, yoghurt, khefir and other goat milk products mostly for family and
friends, I have almost totally stopped consuming dairy products starting about
2 years ago. I came to the conclusion that, not even goats milk, which I
consider far superior to cows milk, is necessary or even normally convenient
for humans after 2-3 years of age.

MSM seems very promising but I do not know if I can find it here in Margarita
Island. Medical grade DMSO is available, in case it could be used.
N-acetyl-carnosine also seems to be another very valid option, but I do not
know about its availability here either.

With your help, very soon I will be doing some experimenting. I will keep you
informed.

Any additional information on the subject will be welcome.

Regards,

Carlos