From: Carlos Pérez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:57 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Eye cataracts options with MSM, NAC, etc.

Hello, Dan,

Even though your post might be taken as a joke (Chuck will probably see it as a
revenge...!), with my daily consumption of a good ammount of hot peppers three
times a day I pursue regeneration of blood vessels ans damaged tissues in many
places in all my body, including EYES. Even though my cataracts are progressing
very slowly, they have not stopped. I have seriously considered applying
Cayenne drops in my eyes, but I first want to try other methods suggested by
list members, that seem to revert the process, like MSM and N-Acetyl-carnosine.

I sure hope I do not have to put Cayenne paste in my eyes! From accidental
experiences, I can assure you that burns like fire!!

Carlos