I had great luck with garlic to deal with my BP.....capsules...debbie

vwol...@aol.com wrote:           Hi Sharon....
     Thanks for the information.
     I have a bunch of Herbal Books but have no inclination to do any reading
lately.
     So I will now get to it and do some reading on this spice.
     I will also do some research on the Eyebright.
     While the books have some information...I really prefer learning about
real cases from real people and how they have overcome their health
problems...thats why I find groups like this one so helpful.

     Caught a good program on PBS the other day...about a program called
H.O.P.E.
     I found myself at a site that carries the very products outlined on the
program.
     If I take my physical problems down to the bare bones and try and
determine what is the
     baseline cause of this high blood pressure I am trying to deal with... I
think that I can
     pinpoint the problems.

     I am thinking of trying the products outlined in this program but I would
like to hear from others who may have tried it first....have you ever heard of
it?

     Way back in May of this year I finally caved and accepted meds for the
high blood pressure...nothing but problems since and the kicker is ...the
pressure still isn't going down.
     So I am searching for natural ways of healing the system...juicing is
going to be one of them and using some herbs and spices will also be included
in my diet.

     I like the sound of the Tumeric...I will pick some up next time I am at
the Health Food Store...and begin to encorporate it into my food.

   Thanks again for being so willing to share information...appreciated it... V.