From: Peter M. Stellas [mailto:stel...@foxinternet.net]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 1:54 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Puzzling & Polarity

Julius,

This question is to you, and anyone who knows the correct answer. In
your post, you state . ......   "Sheet electrodes are greatly superior

wire as far as we are concerned because of the greatly enhanced area

& we believe that this produces a greater proportion of ICS.    We have

seen medical reports that ICS is much more deadly to pathogenic

organisms  than the de-ionized CS.   700 + organisms at last count
."...........

 Others have posted that wire is superior, because sheet stock causes
buildup of silver oxide at the sharp edges. Also, I note that most of
the commercially available CS generators, except the silver-gen, are
constructed with wire electrodes. A vendor of an engineered CS generator
argues that sheet stock is the cheap way out that his competition has
chosen. You see that there is much contradiction and confusion here.

Would someone who knows the facts please state them in a definitive way
so that all of us newbies can construct a good generator? Which is
really best?

            Sheet or Wire????

Peter