****Hello Pat...
Please don't take this as anything but a personal experience...what worked
for me may not for others...vice versa.

However...a while back..at an annual Eye Exam...I was told that I seemed to
have the begining of cataracts.

I did some research and found that eye drops could cause the problem.
I showed the information to my primary care doc and she said the info looked
plausible.

So I stopped the Visine and used only my own (Silver Puppy) C.S. spray..still
do.
Next exam  no sign of Cataracts.

Also...on my last visit...just a little while ago...The Eye Doc. mentioned
that my eyes were amazingly "clean".
I asked what did that mean...she replied that I would be surprised at how
much bacteria many people have in their eyes.
I told her about my using the C.S. and she seemed o.k. with it.
Just thought I would mention this...V.

In a message dated 12/18/2006 10:00:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,