Mike,

Undoubtedtly you are a top class moderator and this list is full of really high quality members. I am very proud to belong to this gang of freaks, silver nuts or whatever we or others want to call us.

Thanks to all for the tremendous help given me all along my process of learning.

Carlos

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:00:12 -5

Okay, gang. We need to take a time out here.

Our regular members are starting to lose their patience and it's
showing up as inappropriate aggressiveness.

Our new member, Gina, is either not reading what is being addressed to
her or is ignoring it purposefully. She is starting to repeat questions
that have been answered already and accusing the group of not answering
when they have... repeatedly.

Argyria Victim has had an ample opportunity to present her case and has
done so with vigor. I have done my best, ma'am, to keep things civil in
the face of your angry tone.

It's now time to end this topic and move on. The fact that I've
extended you both a courteous reception is not an abdication of my
obligation to the rest of my members.

Gina, contact me privately at mdev...@eskimo.com if you want to
continue to participate in the group. Your questions have and will be
answered, fully. Assuming you are still prepared to take responsibility
for your own decisions the group is prepared to help you.

Janis, I think you should not give up on a cure for your Argyria. I
believe Jason is the best resource you have and the results he is
seeing are significant. You can be as impatient as you want, but you
must not quit trying!

Contact me again at any time if you have something to contribute or
need anything from our members.

Everyone, thank you for your attention and restraint. Feel free to
discuss until you're satisfied.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner