The problem I have with ArgyriaVictim’s complaint is
the complete absence of supporting evidence. She has
been asked to provide details of her condition, what
was the product that she says produced this condition
or did she make it herself and how.

I can truly understand her anger if she looks like a
walking corpse from using a substance she was given to
understand was safe. And, unfortunately, it is human
nature to throw the baby out with the bathwater and
denounce all silver-containing products. Were I to
experience the same thing from using my CS, I would be
very dismayed, since I absolutely trust its safety and
have freely recommended it to everyone around me (and
sell it in 80+ Health Food stores across the country).

Attempting to put myself in Victim’s shoes, I would
want to determine why it happened (did I drink too
much? Did I make it wrong? Is my metabolism eccentric
in some way?) and is it truly possible to reverse the
condition?

Not everyone is like me, but I would want to see if it
had happened to others, and what were the details
concerning their condition? Should I now warn everyone
away from CS? Warn them to ingest it in moderation?
Recommend they take certain supplements along with
their CS? (Which I already do.)

In reality, I have already tried to research the
existence of such victims, but have been unable to
find any who mirror my own parameters, folks who drink
only crystal clear “ionic” CS.

For that matter, neither has the FDA.

Were 1/10th of the “numerous” cases claimed by Victim
true, the FDA would have launched a major campaign to
erase it from existence.

ArgyriaVictim claims to know of numerous cases, but,
until she/he presents them for inspection, I must
assume they don’t actually exist. I must also wonder
if Victim's problem actually exists.

Terry Chamberlin

http://mail.yahoo.com