Richard and List

I have a question; regarding DMSO.

I have a friend here in the rural areas and his goat herder  "hurt " his
knee and ankle two days ago.  I went to go view it yesterday and immediately
went to a vet supply and bought him 99.9% pure DMSO gel. We mixed it with
some olive oil.

It has been years since I used DMSO - can you help me to help this man?
they are VERY poor and the doctors will not see him or treat him here at all
- they defy the federal laws to see this man even though he has ZERO $$.
The friend doesn't have $$ either.

I personally think his leg make have a small fracture.

Can you estimate how much DMSO to put in say 2 oz of olive oil and spread on
him?

Today we just used it sparingly until I could get home - we put it on him
with a Q-tip.  When I called the friend, he said that what we did yesterday
was not helping at all.  The form of DMSO I bought was in a gel form.

Help if you can - anyone?

Also, since I do think it might be broken - small fracture, does anyone here
know anything about magnets the "MLM type: I can't remember their name.
Would that help, if placed properly to heal a small fracture?

Thanks

p.s.  if all else fails - want to buy a couple of goats?

--
Jeannine the  Baroness

"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." *Lewis Cass
{1782-1866 American Politician}*