Richard what state is he in? Around here people just call an ambulance. In
Michigan no-one can be turned away...deb
  Today we just used it sparingly until I could get home - we put it on him
with a Q-tip.  When I called the friend, he said that what we did yesterday was
not helping at all.  The form of DMSO I bought was in a gel form.

  Help if you can - anyone?

  Also, since I do think it might be broken - small fracture, does anyone here
know anything about magnets the "MLM type: I can't remember their name.  Would
that help, if placed properly to heal a small fracture?

  Thanks

  p.s.  if all else fails - want to buy a couple of goats?

--
Jeannine the  Baroness

"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." *Lewis Cass
{1782-1866 American Politician}*