To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:52 PM
Subject: RE: CS>MSM & heart/was now Cayenne

It's not "painful". It burns the lips, mouth and tongue for a little while,
but so long as you actually take it as powder or powder in water, the
stomach has time to secrete enzymes to deal with it, and there will be no
stomach repercussions. This is assuming you have those enzymes; I know a man
who doesn't and can't eat anything hot.

But here's what can be painful- coffee seems to really strengthen the effect
of cayenne, or maybe it's the cayenne strengthening the effect of
coffee/caffiene. Anyway, the two together can really work you over with
chest pressures. Just the right amount of the two is invigorating; too much
is agonizing.

Another trick about taking cayenne is to be sure it is not taken with a food
that you cannot digest the two together. For me, that's beef. Any type of
pepper must totally clear my stomach before I eat beef and vice versa.

For me, this even extends to taking CMO which is beef source.

DaddyBob