From: Mystykalsky [mailto:jack...@nbnet.nb.ca]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:05 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>MSM & heart/was now Cayenne

Do you take Cayenne, for a spice bottle??? or pure cayenne from an herbal
way... ????
I have no way in finding pure herbal remedies in this area.. I need to order
everything by mail..
where do all of you get your herbal or homeopathic remedies???
I'd love to know if there are good places to get these online.. ??
take care,

Nathalie
www.mystykalsky.com
www.elitehavanese.com