I have had several inquires of this type from other list members. I choose to use this answer to Kurt, as address to all of the other inquiries.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.: Inquiry Answer

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour