From: laquerenci...@sbcglobal.net [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:31 PM
To: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
Subject: SO>medical question

Someone (Linda maybe?) remarked several months ago that, during a
procedure where she was awake and able to observe, none of the gunk on the
intestinal walls could be seen - the stuff that is often assumed to build
up and adhere in the lower bowel.  I've been wondering lately whether I
missed a discussion about this interesting observation.  Wondering what
people think about it, given all the products and cleansing regimes based
on the idea that everyone has this sort of gunk and needs to get rid of it.

DByron

--
The silver-off-topic-list is a moderated forum for silver-list members
to discuss topics not appropriate on the main list.

To post, address your message to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The Off Topic List Web archive is currently down.