It's just an old thing that was started by Dr. Kellogg about a century ago,
it was never true, and it just won't die. DB

Someone (Linda maybe?) remarked several months ago that, during a procedure
where she was awake and able to observe, none of the gunk on the intestinal
walls could be seen - the stuff that is often assumed to build up and adhere
in the lower bowel.  I've been wondering lately whether I missed a
discussion about this interesting observation.  Wondering what people think
about it, given all the products and cleansing regimes based on the idea
that everyone has this sort of gunk and needs to get rid of it.

DByron

4:17 PM