Shouldn't EIS combat the mold problem?  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Clayton Family
Date: 03/24/07 06:24:04
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Still OT Cholesterol/ Dr. Huggins/thyroid

I finally had to chime in here. I had a similar symptomology that
looked for all the world like hypothyroid, but was not. My thyroid
numbers were always fine. It turned out to be  a toxicity problem
combined with big mold problems. Not digesting anything I ate, it got
weird, and severe.

My temp used to be very low. When I got the fungal infections
addressed, and dealt with the candida too (combo of diflucan and
supplements), also got rid of the toxins in the home, my temps
normalized, my blood pressure normalized, and I started feeling better
too.