Rowena:
I know the attorney that won the case.... he is in Atlanta.  I spoke to him
about 18 months ago. He told me how horrific it was... I never looked up the
case law on it, but they were very much harmed health wise, their jobs, the
whole nine yards... I will tell you his name if you email me privately.
Jeannine