You get rid of that mold your body will feel alot better...debbie

ruth strackbein <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com> wrote:  Hi, Debbie, thanks for
your idea of using a mold test. I will see if our
hardware store carries on. Or maybe the drugstore in the next town, when I
get there. Ruth

>From Ruth Strackbein

>From: "JES AM & PM "
>To: silver-list@eskimo.com
>Subject: Re: CS> Huggins/thyroid Ruth Carpet Mold
>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:45:13 -0400
>
>Rowena:
>I know the attorney that won the case.... he is in Atlanta. I spoke to him
>about 18 months ago. He told me how horrific it was... I never looked up
>the
>case law on it, but they were very much harmed health wise, their jobs, the
>whole nine yards... I will tell you his name if you email me privately.
>Jeannine
>

>On 3/29/07, Deborah Gerard wrote:
>>
>>They call it Sich House Syndrome when mold is a problem and it will make
>>you deathly ill...you can go to the hardware store and by a mold test that
>>all you do is set on your counter and it will tell you what you are
>>dealing
>>with ...it comes in a petre dish...debbie
>>
>>*Rowena * wrote:
>>
>>Ruth, I really don't like the thought of you having the same carpets that
>>have been down since before all the damp problems. Mold, dampness etc. are
>>
>>like poison.
>>
>>I can't vouch for this story, though some of you may know about it. It was
>>
>>told to me by a friend, and concerns somone living in America.
>>
>>A family with a very expensive house, all the extras, experienced
>>flooding.
>>The insurance company didn't want to pay up. While the arguing was going
>>on, the family continued to live in the house, and the son and husband
>>became ill. On a plane trip the wife happened to sit next to an expert in
>>mold. Later, she decided to call him in to examine the house. They were
>>told to get out of the house immediately, and not take anything at all
>>from
>>the house with them, as there was a very bad kind of mold there. The son
>>improved in health, but the husband is permanently damaged. I may not have
>>
>>full or correct details, but that is the gist of it.
>>
>>If anyone has a link to the full, correct story (there could be a
>>transcript
>>of a TV program or something) I'd like to have it.
>>
>>Best wishes
>>Rowena
>>

>>--

>>Finding fabulous fares is fun.
>>Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
>>sitesto
>>find flight and hotel bargains.

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581