Dee...do you mind if I make a suggestion?
First I think I better make a comment...I am very overweight...and I got this
way from dieting.
For years...I ate next to nothing  smoked like a madwoman  but no food...and
grew and grew in size.
Looking back...I know what I should have done...but the years of diet pills
and not feeding my body has ruined my metabolism.
So I am slowly trying to rebuild..using what I have learned in the past few
years.

Heres my suggestion...Determine what you Blood Type is and follow the
guidlines for eating for your type.
the Hellers food plan...Carbohydrate Addicts Diet...is also a good one.

Maybe for you...to many fruits  to much juice is not what your body needs.

Jorge Cruise is another author worth the read...his idea is to do 8 minutes
of excercise...first thing in the morning...before you do anything else...and
that sets up your metabolism for the day.
Then  eat every 3 hours...food that is right for your body type (Thats my
thought) and that should see the weight begin to remove itself .

I saw him with Emeril   he did his type of Lasagna and Emil did his..both
looked yummy of course.
My only problem with Cruised food plan is that he combines food.

So taking his ideas of 8 minutes of exercise...first thing in the a.m.  and
eating every 3 hours...then using a diet plan that works for your blood
type...might work.
Worth a try?  V.