Shiona, thank you so much for that. I'll get down to Boots first thing.... Tuesday. I supposed they'll be closed over Easter. Happy Easter and thanks again.
Frankie
Hi Frank,

I also live in the UK and buy my water from Boots chemist.  It's called
"Ransom's Purified Water" and costs around £6 per 5 litres, and it makes
nice clear C.S.   Someone posted a while back and said (if I remember
correctly),  that there is not really that much difference between
distilled, purified and  ionised water and with regards to making
Colloidal Silver/EIS,  any of these waters are ok to use.

Regards,

Shiona