Hi ALl,

I seem to get the most consistently good DW from Poland Springs. It cost a little more (~$1.75/gal) but it's usually ~1/2-1uS. The super market has in here in Iowa.

Fred
scl...@netzero.com wrote:

In my neck of the woods Walmart changed distilled water suppliers and the last batch read 14ppm on my PWT meter. Unusable, for CS. Check before you use. Niagara was the last company in CA that was used by Walmart for DW. That was good stuff at .3ppm. I guess it varies by state.

Steve

-- Cathryn Camara <surffc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  The best two places to get distilled water, are from
Walmart and Walgreens.  I've learned that from buying
distilled water from the grocery store.  It's not the
same.  Cathy

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.