In a message dated 4/7/2007 5:39:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hyasy...@freenetname.co.uk writes:

Hi,

I've been meaning to try this in my new "Pureaire" device, (
_http://www.pureaire.co.uk/_ (http://www.pureaire.co.uk/)  )  thanks for the
reminder.
It's a water based airpurifier, humidifier and ioniser that has the option of
also
scenting the air when you add  fragrances to it, costs £40 (approx $70)
and comes with 5 samples of organic oils, I love it!
Not sure if they ship abroad or whether that would be economical for someone
outside the UK but there may be other similar products available if one
googles.
******Hi...
This sounds great...I will google it.
I would love to have something like this in our Parlor...everyone comes thru
that door and they bring their sneezies  etc  with them:)

There's no filter in it which I believe some humidifiers have and these
may inhibit the efficacy of the CS, it also doesn't involve any heat
which could result in the CS being left behind when the water evaporates
such as occurs in heat based humidifiers.

Something like this will cleanse and purify a whole room  in a few hours, and
then if one also adds CS to it .....  well that sounds like a really good
idea to me,
especially if one has a cold or respiratory problems as it does some of
the work of a nebuliser, (which would no doubt be much more efficient at
getting CS into the lungs for serious conditions).

Shiona