****Message below in the post...thanks...V.

In a message dated 4/9/2007 8:54:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clay...@skypoint.com writes:

Well, the govt has appointed Monsanto executives to head the Epa and in
other positions of power in the FDA. It is chilling.
On Apr 8, 2007, at 10:19 PM, Deborah Gerard wrote:

> Why on earth would they do such a horrible thing and why isn't anyont
> stopping them??
>
> Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:
>  I saw this movie last night, a documentary.
********DO YOU HAVE THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE?
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF WHAT MONSANTO IS DOING...FOR
MY OWN INFORMATION AND TO BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN BETTER TO MY FAMILY JUST WHAT IS
HAPPENING. V.

It is one of the most scary and eye opening things I have seen in a long
time. Basically, it tells how Monsanto has spliced E coli into food, along with
antibiotic