Ditto the rebounder. Very low impact, relatively fun and easy to do.
Leave it sitting there and step up any time. Bounce all over the place
or just cycle up and down gently. All of it moves the lymph.

Mine is a ReboundAIR, designed and promoted by Al Carter, which is
quite nice. Prices start at about $200 (US).

Needak is another good brand, according to all reports.

Be well,

Mike D.