--------------------------------
From: gmetrop...@aol.com

help for chronic lyme in scalp muscle

Any suggestions for chronic lyme in the scalp muscle which causes severe
pressure. crunching, burning and severe contraction of the scalp muscle which descends into contracted and burning neck and back muscles causing restricted circulation to the heart and extremities? The edema and fibrosis of the scalp muscle is severe. I constantly have to stretch and massage my scalp and neck,
pull my hair to release some fluid out of the crunchy tissues. The throbbing
is intense surrounding my head.Tendon and muscle spasms are severe in hands,
toes and legs. The invasion and contraction to the scalp muscle has affected all
the descending muscles impairing circulation. If I could heal my fibrosed,
crunchy, burning contracted scalp muscle it would be a tremendous relief after 7
years of agony and nothing working.