GMetropulo,

Sorry to hear about your lyme issue.  I had two bouts of lyme one very serious.
 I'll tell you what I felt helped me the most.

The first bout I felt that MSM and colostrum seemed to make a big difference.
I was taking a lot of supplements including high doses of Vit C and homeopathic
remedies for the lyme but I noticed a difference when I started the MSM and the
colostrum.  They eased the pain and I started to feel better too.  I had done
intensive antibiotic therapy for a few months before I started on these two
supplements.  I do have some lingering neurological issues from this bout but
nobody notices this but me.

The second bout I recognized it as lyme early on.  I skipped the antibiotics
and used the MSM and colostrum and by this time I was using medical grade plant
oils for health.  I liberally applied a few different oil blends according to
the French Model of use.  This time I avoided the severe physical problems I
expereinced the first time.

I will say prayer for you now.

Norine Twaddell
www.dogventures.com