Whoops...there  it is again Ode...I seem to have inspired your careless
remarks. V

In a message dated 4/12/2007 11:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
odecoy...@alltel.net writes:

600 pound woman on Montel Williams.

"I can't exercise!  I can barely turn over in bed. " [Oh , that's horrible,
you poor dear, says Montel ]

But Gee, what does that mean?

Not.... For you, turning over IS exercise?
And BTW, if you can barely turn over, how did you get to the kitchen for
so long? ...never mind keeping it stocked.

Well, she died a few weeks later.
Good helping friends can be your worst enemy, I suppose.
Prolonged misery and Death by sympathy.

Here, don't get up, I'll get that for you...let me help.   [sigh]

Ode