I'm really curious as to how direct the relationship between urine and salive acid/alkaline levels are to blood levels? I thought I understood correctly that blood acid/alkaline must be kept in a very, very narrow range, as outside that range, death ensues. Isn't it probably that acid/alkaline excretion in the urine varies because it is the body's way of keeping the blood levels in line? As to saliva, I've always thought (idea from somewhere in the dim past) that it needs to be somewhat acid as chewing of food and the resultant mixing with saliva is the first stage of digestion.
sol

Deborah Gerard wrote:
Thanks for posting this Terry...so we are testing saliva and urine twice a day? thanks debbie